One collector’s accumulation of high-grade E98 cards, ranked atop the SGC Registry, is about to hit the auction block.
Modern Sports Card News
Putting an artist’s touch on the past and present, 2018 Topps Gallery Baseball has arrived with a sizeable checklist that includes some of the year’s top rookies.
Eddie Plank, Joe Jackson, Nap Lajoie, Mickey Mantle and…Jerry Garcia? Mile High Card Company’s final auction has a little bit of everything.
Historic baseball memorabilia met the hammer at the 15th annual Louisville Slugger Museum Auction.
Sports Memorabilia News
Jerseys worn by the Golden State Warriors on the night they raised their third banner in four years are generating plenty of interest at NBA Auctions.
Around the Hobby
A stash of hard to find Wilson Franks cards enters the hobby courtesy of the son of the man who helped produce them in 1954.
- Notes: Six-Figure Jordan Game Jersey Card; New T206 Podcast; Steiner’s New Book
- Notes: Ohtani and Acuna Cards; Big Bucks for Old Micks; Bobblepalooza; Rams, 49ers Jerseys to Help Fire Victims
- Notes: CTV Hockey Card Story; COMC Seller Changes; Early Mays, Mantle Photos Sell
- Number One Rated 1948 Leaf Baseball Set Up for Grabs
It sat in a humble cardboard box, undisturbed for decades. Now, that box—and its star attraction—are on the auction block.
- Editor’s Blog: At Quarterback for the 49ers, Number 16…Arnie Galiffa?
- Editor’s Blog: Hondo Has Us Pining for Cards from “The Missing Years”
- Notes: NPR Segment on MLB Authentication; Topps Talk on Squawk Box; Topps & Fallon?
- Notes: Chantilly Show; 1914 Cracker Jack Jackson Auction; “Mrs. Jay” Passes; Fultz Debut Jersey
What’s Hot in the Shop
All four major sports are in motion, which is never a bad thing when you’re selling cards. Mike’s back with the top five hottest products at his shop.