From mini stamps to posters, glossy cards to black and white snapshot-style inserts, Topps trotted out several sidebar issues during the 1969 baseball season.
Modern Sports Card News
A look ahead to 2019 Topps Allen & Ginter, which makes its return this summer.
The first Roberto Clemente All-Star Game ring ever to come to public auction will be offered next month through Mile High Card Company.
Owned by an east coast collector, a collection featuring hundreds of vintage baseball photos dating from the 19th century to 1960 has now been consigned to auction.
Sports Memorabilia News
An avid collector of baseball memorabilia was the winner of the Ted Williams glove in last fall’s Louisville Slugger auction.
Around the Hobby
A crazy story about a shoe dating the first few weeks of Michael Jordan’s NBA career; the background behind the Lou Gehrig cap and other items now up for sale and some TV producers are looking for collectors with good stuff.
- Notes: Small Town Shop Thrives; Charity Shows Draw Collectors; RR Auction TV Segment
- Spring Training Means More Returns in Less Time for the TTM Autograph Collector
- Notes: Lawyers Seeks Input in Redemption Suit; MSU Tightens Security on Morant; World Junior Jerseys
- Notes: Shaq’s House–and Stuff–For Sale; Bogus Ruth Ball; Trout Signing; Gretzky Jersey
Plans are in the works the Ty Cobb Museum to get a new, larger home–with a baseball-themed restaurant next door.
- Notes: Big $ for Modern Cards; Card Show Autograph Stories
- Notes: NSCC Hotel Bookings; Big Bucks Brady Card; Long-Time Shop Closing; Yelich to Conference; Cards’ Warm Up
- Notes: Curry’s Moon Shoes Bring $58K; 1930s Hockey Set Discovery; Big $ for Lou, Lew
- Notes: Rogers-Related Suit; Big Price for Doncic Jersey; Tribute to Late Dealer
What’s Hot in the Shop
It’s no leg lamp, but Mike just took delivery of a National Hockey Card Day giveaway item…and he’s got the top 5 hottest selling sports card releases.