Gum, a game, the Iceman, Bill Walton… what’s not to like about a 1974-75 Topps basketball pack?
Modern Sports Card News
Panini has released the population of some autographed rookie cards in 2018 Contenders NFL. We’ve got the list of SPs and SSPs.
There’s a new entry on a growing list of the most valuable basketball cards ever sold at auction.
The tri-annual Philly Show’s first event of 2019 is set for a three-day run March 1-3 at the Valley Forge Convention Center.
Sports Memorabilia News
One of the two highest graded full tickets to Super Bowl I is on the auction block this weekend.
Around the Hobby
Have some unloved 1992 GameDay football cards? Jeff Baker says they’re perfect for autographs that pop.
- Notes: Jordan Rookie Shoe Saved from Trash; Gehrig’s Willed Items; TV Pilot Wants You
- Notes: Small Town Shop Thrives; Charity Shows Draw Collectors; RR Auction TV Segment
- Spring Training Means More Returns in Less Time for the TTM Autograph Collector
- Notes: Lawyers Seeks Input in Redemption Suit; MSU Tightens Security on Morant; World Junior Jerseys
Plans are in the works the Ty Cobb Museum to get a new, larger home–with a baseball-themed restaurant next door.
- Notes: Big $ for Modern Cards; Card Show Autograph Stories
- Notes: NSCC Hotel Bookings; Big Bucks Brady Card; Long-Time Shop Closing; Yelich to Conference; Cards’ Warm Up
- Notes: Curry’s Moon Shoes Bring $58K; 1930s Hockey Set Discovery; Big $ for Lou, Lew
- Notes: Rogers-Related Suit; Big Price for Doncic Jersey; Tribute to Late Dealer
What’s Hot in the Shop
It’s no leg lamp, but Mike just took delivery of a National Hockey Card Day giveaway item…and he’s got the top 5 hottest selling sports card releases.