Due out Wednesday, 2020-21 Panini Impeccable will begin the run of higher-end NBA products between now and mid-summer.
Vintage Sports Card News
Their story was unlikely, but so was his. There’s a “small town boy makes good” story in the baseball cards of Bill James, star pitcher for the 1914 “Miracle” Braves.
Goldin Auctions has launched its latest event with over 7,000 items on the block.
We’re not likely to ever know what’s in it, but the court case brought by Upper Deck over some background images of Michael Jordan on Panini cards has ended with a settlement.
Sports Memorabilia News
There are plenty of Babe Ruth autographed baseballs but this one comes with film of the man actually signing it.
Around the Hobby
Big bucks are already being bid for Dr. Newman’s cards; a fresh ’52 Mantle with humble origins enters the hobby; Goldin Auctions’ new partnership in Japan and we’re talking about COVID and the hobby, the National and more with Collectable Daily.
- Notes: Cards>Poker; CTV on Market; Bloomberg on Goldin; Giannis’ Happy Giftees; Last LeBron 23 Jersey
- USFL’s Impending Return Recalls 1980s Topps Sets
- Notes: CSG on Entering a Boom Market; Trout Draft Throwback; Bruins Auction; New Wheaties Series
- Notes: $12 Million for Loupe; UD’s New $25K Signed Air Jordans; Canton Signing Session; Record Soccer Card
Jeff Morris recalls B.J. Thomas, who collected hockey cards when he wasn’t singing songs.
- Abandoned Detroit Plant That Held Millions of Junk Era Cards Being Torn Down
- New Johnny Vander Meer Card to Benefit Baseball Assistance Team
- Notes: Target Spoils Flipper’s Fun; Alonso Jersey Relics; Yankees Collection
- Notes: Relentless Pursuit of Auston Matthews Memorabilia; Major Trout Flip; Yogi Stamp
Most people know how to properly conduct themselves in public but Tony’s shop had one of the other kind pay a visit recently and it led to a call to police.