Aaron Judge’s game-used and autographed batting gloves, Kyle Schwarber’s shoes from a 2016 World Series game and a handful of Boston Celtics jerseys from the current NBA season are some of the items up for grabs in a newly launched auction.
Fanatics is using its lengthy pro sports reach to offer over 140 lots of game-used and player-used memorabilia, primarily from the last few years. The “Locker Room Auction” opened Wednesday and runs through June 8.
In addition to Judge’s signed gloves, the pants worn when he hit his 100th homer and a pair of autographed, game-used cleats are also part of the online catalog. Several other pieces of game-used Yankees memorabilia are on the block as well including Gleyber Torres’ cleats and batting gloves from 2019, a helmet worn by Anthony Rizzo last season, game-used CC Sabathia cleats and an autographed, inscribed jersey worn by Gio Urshela worn during two games of the 2019 ALCS against the Astros.
Other baseball offerings include:
- Mookie Betts 2020 and ’21 autographed, inscribed batting gloves
- Jake Cronenworth’s 2021 All-Star Game helmet, autographed and inscribed
- Kike Hernandez game-used shoes and gloves from the 2020 NLCS, autographed and inscribed
- J.T. Realmuto’s red, white and blue cleats from the July 4, 2021 game
- Paul Goldschmidt’s 2021 MLB Father’s Day cleats and 2020 game-used gloves from Jackie Robinson Day
- Pete Alonso autographed and inscribed batting gloves from 2020 season
- 2019 Tim Tebow game-used New York Mets signed helmet and cleats
A jersey worn earlier this season by NBA Defensive Player of the Year Marcus Smart of the Boston Celtics is among the basketball items, along with jerseys worn by teammates Robert Williams and Al Horford and another by Utah Jazz star Rudy Gobert.
A pair of signed practice-worn sneakers from Giannis Antetokounmpo are listed as well.
Several NFL jerseys are also part of the auction including a 2019 gamer from Marshon Lattimore.