2015 Topps Tier One is out, with the high-end product offering two autographs or auto relics and one relic card per pack. Topps says it will be packaging “a percentage” of the product for sale in Japan.
It’s the latest in the annual line of products from the New York-based company that began in the winter with their flagship 2015 Topps Series 1 issue.
Single and dual autographs in Tier One are signed on card, according to the company. A full checklist is linked below along with a list of the ‘most watched’ pulls on eBay, but among the players who have signed for 2015 Tier One are:
Cal Ripken Jr.
Ken Griffey Jr.
Autograph content will include:
New Guard Autographs: Nearly 100 rising stars. Sequentially numbered no higher than 399. Signed in blue ink.
Acclaimed Autographs More than 85 current and retired stars, sequentially numbered no higher than 299. Signed in blue ink.
- Red Ink Autographs – Sequentially numbered to 25.
- Silver Ink Autographs – Sequentially numbered to 10.
- Gold Ink Autographs – Numbered 1/1.
Dual Autographs: 15 cards featuring classic pairings with on-card autographs of both subjects. Sequentially numbered to 25.
Triple Autographs: Five cards highlighting three stars with a common bond. Sequentially numbered to 10.
Cut Signatures 25 cards featuring vintage autographs. Numbered 1/1.
Autographed Tier One Relics 25 active and retired stars featuring an autograph and patch piece. Sequentially numbered to 99.
- Dual Patch Parallel: A parallel with two patches per card. Sequentially numbered to 25.
- Triple Patch Parallel: A parallel where all three relics are patches. Numbered 1/1.
Dual Autographed Tier One Relics 25 pairings of two active and retired superstars, each with a game-used relic and an autograph in book card form. Numbered to 10.
Autographed Prodigious Patches 25 active and retired superstars with a jumbo patch relic and an on-card autograph. Sequentially numbered to 10.
- Platinum Parallel – Sequentially numbered to 5.
Cut Signature Relics: Featuring 10 subjects with a cut signature and a relic piece. Numbered 1/1.
— SCC Trading Cards (@SCCTradingCards) May 20, 2015
Relic Cards include:
Tier One Relics: Over 75 active and retired stars. Sequentially numbered no higher than 399.
- Dual Swatch Parallel A parallel with two swatches per card. equentially numbered to 50.
- Triple Swatch Parallel A parallel with three swatches per card. Sequentially numbered to 25.
Tier One Legends Relics 20 retired stars. Sequentially numbered no higher than 99.
- Dual Swatch Parallel A parallel with two swatches per card. Sequentially numbered to 25.
- Triple Swatch Parallel A parallel with three swatches per card. Sequentially numbered to 5
Tier One 1/1 Bat Knobs: Over 100 unique cards featuring a game-used bat knob from superstars both active and retired. Numbered 1/1.
Tier One 1/1 All-Star Relics: Up to 50 cards highlighting a jumbo patch piece from the 2014 MLB All-Star Game workout jerseys. Numbered 1/1.
Limited Lumber: Up to 100 active and retired superstars with bat pieces. Numbered 1/1.