A 50-card ‘gold’ set will be part of the 2012 Topps Series II wrapper redemption program when the second half of its flagship brand hits store shelves next week.
This exclusive set continues from Series One with 50 new subjects and selected autographs from such stars Bryce Harper, Yu Darvish, Ken Griffey Jr. and more.
Collectors sending in 50 wrappers from either hobby or retail packs, or 14 HTA Jumbo wrappers of 2012 Topps Baseball will receive a five-card cello pack of exclusive GOLD RUSH cards. 10,000 packs will be available for hobby wrappers and 10,000 more for retail wrappers submitted.
Following are guidelines for the program:
· All packages must be postmarked no earlier than June 6, 2012.
· Hobby and Retail wrappers must be packaged and sent to Topps separately and clearly marked “HOBBY” or “RETAIL” on outside of package. Combined Retail and Hobby packages will not be accepted.
· Topps will accept 2012 Topps Baseball Series 2 wrappers only. This is limited to HOBBY, HTA and 12-card RETAIL wrappers.
· Each household will be limited to receive a total of TEN 5-card packs.
· This program is valid while supplies last.
Packages should be sent to:
PO BOX 2008
Duryea, PA 18642