The start of the NBA playoffs mean some big sales are still to come by summertime, but the 2017-18 season has already produced some eye-popping auction results for game-worn jerseys.
NBA Auctions has sold hundreds of jerseys, shorts, shooting shirts and pants and related items since last fall, topped by the $90,102 sale of a certain Cleveland player’s All-Star jersey, which was among the most valuable jerseys ever sold through the website. In all, seven jerseys have sold for $40,000 or more.
Here’s a look at the top 10 game-worn items sold since last October:
- LeBron James 2018 All-Star MVP jersey (1st half) $90,102
- Lonzo Ball NBA debut jersey (worn in 3 games) $55,140
- Steph Curry “Statement” game jersey $49,340
- Kevin Durant “Classic Warriors Edition 1984-87 style” game jersey $46,140
- LeBron James Opening Night jersey $45,000
- Steph Curry 2018 All-Star jersey (1st half) $40,022
- Russell Westbrook 2018 All-Star jersey (1st half) $40,000
- Ben Simmons NBA debut jersey $35,020
- James Harden All-Star jersey $35,020
- Steph Curry 2018 All-Star warm-up jacket $30,917