Whether your collecting tastes run toward Joe Namath or Joe Burrow, Johnny Unitas or John Elway, Dick Butkus or Dak Prescott, if you’re a football fan there’s plenty of variety in one of the hobby’s newest auctions.
Over 170 lots, including autographed Super Bowl tickets, game-used and autographed footballs, key rookie cards and other items are on the block in the Fanatics NFL Playoff Auction. Some feature current or recently retired icons while others represent all-time greats.
Among the top items: a Super Bowl LV full ticket, signed as inscribed “SB LV MVP” by Tom Brady and similar signed tickets from Super Bowl LIV MVP Patrick Mahomes and XLIV MVP Drew Brees. All carry Beckett authentication.
There’s a game-used, autographed/inscribed football from Brees dating to a November contest during his final NFL season of 2020 and a game-used ball from that same year–autographed and inscribed by 2020 top draft pick Joe Burrow.
PSA 10 rookie cards of John Elway and Dan Marino kick off the card section of the auction.
- 2017 Patrick Mahomes Panini Origins Jumbo Rookie Patch Auto (#19/25)
- 2020 Contenders Joe Burrow Team Helmet Championship Ticket Auto (#3/25)
- 2020 Panini XR Kyler Murray Jumbo Prime Relic (#1/1)
- 2018 Contenders Josh Allen Rookie Roundup Auto (#20/49)
- 2016 Panini National Treasures Dak Prescott Dallas Dual Relic Rookie Auto PSA 10 (#11/99)
- 2001 Fleer Johnny Unitas Gametime Relic Auto (#24/24)
- 2005 Upper Deck Exquisite Barry Sanders, Franco Harris, Gale Sayers & Tony Dorsett Auto (#10/10)
Other cards, autographed helmets, photos and game-used memorabilia fill out the rest of the auction, which runs through January 26.