Collectors who put together graded sets through PSA now have some more options including the opportunity to leave a comment or two about someone else’s collection and determine whether adding a card will push them up the rankings.
The new PSA Set Registry V2 will launch on Wednesday, May 21st. Beginning Monday, May 19th, the current Registry website administration will no longer be available and collectors will be unable to add or edit sets until the launch two days later.
- Update the inventory of their registered collections either one card at a time or in batches;
- Load multiple sets from registered inventory;
- Track the original price paid and source for their item(s);
- Load images with no file size restrictions;
- The ability for registry members to post comments about other member’s sets;
- A “What if” feature that allows members to see what the addition of a specific card will do to their set ranking;
- The Collectors Showcase area now is divided into categories; and
- PSA submissions can be viewed within “My Set Registry,” and users will be able to add new cards to their inventory directly from the order screen.
The registry has over 34,500 registered sets encompassing baseball, basketball, football, hockey, tickets, and miscellaneous sports and non-sports categories.