There’s a new regional NFL trading card set to collect. Panini America and U.S. Bank have teamed up for a free eight-card set of San Francisco 49ers football cards distributed at home games and the bank’s branches throughout the season.
In addition to one card in the set being distributed at the U.S. Bank booth during each home game at Candlestick Park (Monday night’s giveaway featured quarterback Alex Smith), fans also can pick up their cards at participating U.S. Bank branches following each game.
The distribution schedule for the remainder of the season looks like this:
- October 7 vs. the Buffalo Bills: Randy Moss
- October 14 vs. the New York Giants: Michael Crabtree
- October 18 vs. the Seattle Seahawks: A.J. Jenkins
- November 11 vs. the St. Louis Rams: LaMichael James
- November 19 vs. the Chicago Bears: Frank Gore
- December 9 vs. the Miami Dolphins: Vernon Davis
- December 30 vs. the Arizona Cardinals: Patrick Willis
As part of the promotion, 49ers fans can visit 49ersbanking.com for a chance to get the complete eight-card set presented in a unique display case, including some with random autographs.
“We’re proud to partner with a legendary franchise like the San Francisco 49ers and on this special promotion that helps honor the team’s current superstars while also creating increased visibility for U.S. Bank, a key 49ers partner,” said Jason Howarth, Panini America’s Vice President of Marketing. “We’re excited to debut our 2012 Absolute Football design to passionate 49ers fans.”