PWCC says it has brokered the sale of one of the two PSA 10 1979-80 Topps Wayne Gretzky rookie cards for $1,050,000.
The other card, expected to be released soon on Rally’s fractional shares platform, sold through Heritage Auctions in December for $720,000.
There are also two Gretzky O-Pee-Chee rookie cards graded 10. One of those also sold in the same auction for $1.29 million.
MLB TV has launched a new baseball card show called “Carded.” You can check out the first episode below.
Here’s a list of the top 10 jerseys sold at NBA Auctions during the first quarter of 2021:
- LeBron James 2021 All-Star Game (1st half) $250,140
- LeBron James 2020-21 Christmas Day $130,020
- LeBron James 2020-21 Opening Night $93,608
- Steph Curry 2021 All-Star Game $75,080
- LaMelo Ball 2020-21 debut $55,100
- Devin Durant 2020-21 season opener $45,180
- Luka Doncic 2020-21 Christmas Day $43,340
- Lonzo Ball 2020-21 first points scored $43,020
- Luka Doncic 2021 All-Star Game $40,300
- Giannis Antetokounmpo All-Star Game $40,059
Fan of the hobby Kevin Durant is giving away one of his PSA 10 2007 Topps rookie cards, a signed pair of his signature Nike shoes and a signed copy of the nba2k video game.
It’s all part of the kickoff to a sneaker-oriented show on Boardroom.TV.
Remember when the only Aaron Rodgers stories that were being bandied about had to do with his guest hosting stint on Jeopardy? Things have gotten much more complicated, but that two-week run as a game show host is now being commemorated with a new bobblehead.
From the looks of things, they have the rights to Rodgers, but not the show, as it’s Rodgers’ name prominently featured, rather than the one once hosted by the great Alex Trebek.
FOCO, which prides itself on offering bobbles that commemorate real news in the sports world, is the distributor. They’re available for pre-order at $50.