The NFL has launched its “Back to Football 2010 Kickoff Charity Auction” to support the New Orleans Saints Gulf Coast Renewal Fund.
The NFL is offering unique experiences and autographed memorabilia from some of the league’s top stars, including Super Bowl XLIV MVP Drew Brees and Minnesota Vikings QB Brett Favre, who will face off Sept. 9 in the league’s season opener.
Among the experiences and items:
- Super Bowl XLIV Helmet signed by Super Bowl XLIV MVP Drew Brees.
- Signed jerseys and helmets from various stars
- Game-worn jerseys from Tom Brady, Brett Favre, Eli and Peyton Manning, Randy Moss (throwback), Tony Romo and Mark Sanchez.
- Super Bowl XLIV opening kickoff ball.
- Football signed by the Super Bowl XLIV champion New Orleans Saints.
- VIP trip for two to Super Bowl XLV in North Texas on February 6, 2011.
- VIP trip for two to the 2011 Pro Bowl in Hawaii on January 31, 2011.
- Guitar signed by Taylor Swift, who is performing in “NFL Kickoff 2010 Presented by EA SPORTS.”
- Opportunity to walk the red carpet at the Broadway premiere of ‘Lombardi’ on October 21 in New York City.
- Behind-The-Scenes VIP Experience at NBC’s Football Night In America studio show including a tour; meet-and-greet with FNIA talent; autographed football by SNF/FNIA talent; & NBC Sports gift bag.
A full list of items can be found at www.nfl.com/auction.