Topps NOW is back for 2020 with a new product tied to the MLB Network’s Top 100 Players reveal.
As the network unveils its list, 25 players at a time, Topps will piece together its checklist for the product. Presumably, Mike Trout will be #1. The first 25 players were released on Wednesday, giving the Topps checklist cards #100 to 76 with the remainder to follow by the end of the week.
The cards are being offered in pack form, with ten in each foil pack. Autographed cards and parallels are possible. Each pack costs $29.99 via the on-demand platform on Topps’ website. They’ll be available until Tuesday morning, February 18.
The autograph checklist includes five players. The first two were revealed on Wednesday to be Yordan Alvarez and Bo Bichette. The other three will be named by Topps as the week goes on.
Possible parallel cards will include those two players plus Vladimir Guerrero and seven others to be determined. Autograph and parallel cards will be numbered to 99, 49, 25, 10, 5 and 1.
The list of the first 50 players named by MLB Network that are possible inside the NOW packs is below. Ordering info and more details are available here.
- Clayton Kershaw – Los Angeles Dodgers
- Chris Sale – Boston Red Sox
- Giancarlo Stanton – New York Yankees
- Joey Gallo – Texas Rangers
- Yordan Alvarez – Houston Astros
- Zack Greinke – Houston Astros
- Mike Soroka – Atlanta Braves
- Tommy Pham – San Diego Padres
- Jorge Soler – Kansas City Royals
- Josh Bell – Pittsburgh Pirates
- Nick Castellanos – Cincinnati Reds
- Max Kepler – Minnesota Twins
- Kirby Yates – San Diego Padres
- Josh Hader – Milwaukee Brewers
- Aroldis Chapman – New York Yankees
- Trea Turner – Washington Nationals
- Corey Seager – Los Angeles Dodgers
- Michael Conforto – New York Mets
- Willson Contreras – Chicago Cubs
- Gary Sanchez – New York Yankees
- Aaron Nola – Philadelphia Phillies
- Blake Snell – Tampa Bay Rays
- Luis Severino – New York Yankees
- Ramon Laureano – Oakland Athletics
- Charlie Blackmon – Colorado Rockies
- Carlos Santana – Cleveland Indians
- Eduardo Escobar – Arizona Diamondbacks
- Jorge Polanco – Minnesota Twins
- Mitch Garver – Minnesota Twins
- Miguel Sano – Minnesota Twins
- Luis Castillo – Cincinnati Reds
- Tyler Glasnow -Tampa Bay Rays
- Mike Moustakas – Cincinnati Reds
- Keston Hiura – Milwaukee Brewers
- Tim Anderson – Chicago White Sox
- Jose Abreu – Chicago White Sox
- Eloy Jimenez – Chicago White Sox
- Joc Pederson – Los Angeles Dodgers
- Bo Bichette – Toronto Blue Jays
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. – Toronto Blue Jays