Lelands’ latest auction initiative keeps it sweet and simple: 50 lots featuring graded cards, tickets and a few other special items worth at least $15,000.
The company has kicked off its first “Focus” auction with a catalog that includes items ranging from Jackie Robinson to Wilt Chamberlain and Michael Jordan to Aaron Judge.
Focus auctions will be held quarterly, in between Lelands’ four, larger Classic auctions.
The company promises that each item accepted for consignment in Focus auctions will be featured on the company’s home page banners, in social media and direct email campaigns and highlighted in digital advertising.
Among the items being offered in the inaugural online sale include an autographed program and graded ticket stub from Wilt Chamberlain’s 100-point game in 1962 and one of the 100 Championship Rookie Ticket Autograph Tom Brady cards.
Other items include:
- National Treasures RPA’s of Patrick Mahomes, Justin Herbert, Josh Allen, Kyler Murray and Trevor Lawrence
- Historic tickets including one of the two PSA 6 Michael Jordan NBA debut stubs and the highest graded Kobe Bryant professional debut stub
- PSA 9 Mickey Mantle and Willie Mays singles from the 1950s and 1960s, including 1952 Berk Ross Mays
- One of the three Aaron Judge 2013 Bowman Chrome BGS 10 Gold refractor autographs
- NFL Logo Shield RPAs, including Jalen Hurts and Justin Fields
- LeBron James rookie autographs
The auction runs through October 8.