Dozens of autographs of Pro Football Hall of Famers and current stars, rookie cards and game-used memorabilia are all part of the new NFL Summer Auction at Fanatics.
Over 130 items are on the block including autographed helmets, jerseys and other items from Tom Brady, Joe Montana, Patrick Mahomes, Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning, Roger Staubach, Ja’Marr Chase, Joe Burrow, Jonathan Taylor, Trevor Lawrence and others.
Among the trading cards in the auction are:
- Jalen Hurts Autographed 2020 Panini Contenders Optic Nebula Prizm RC #122 (PSA 9) – #2/2
- Kyler Murray Autographed 2019 Panini Phoenix Red Parallel Relic – #1/1
- Aaron Rodgers Autographed 2005 Topps #431 Rookie (BGS 9.5)
- Derrick Henry Autographed 2016 Panini Black Gold Nike Swoosh Relic RC #83 – #2/2
- Peyton Manning Autographed 2009 Upper Deck Exquisite Relic #SN-PM Card – #3/10
- 1966 Philadelphia Gum Gale Sayers Rookie Card SGC 8.5
- Dak Prescott Autographed 2016 Panini Origins Gold Relic RC #RJPA-DP – #1/10
- Drew Brees Autographed 2001 Upper Deck #47 Rookie Card (BGS 9.5) – #121/500
The game-used section includes a grass-stained jersey worn by Dallas Cowboys receiver CD Lamb in their December 12 game against Washington.
The jersey is signed with a handwritten inscription that reads, “GU 12-12-21 vs. WAS 7 Rec, 61 Yds.”
There’s a pair of gloves signed and inscribed by 49ers star Deebo Samuel and a Jonathan Taylor signed, inscribed game-used football from his rookie season.
Another signed, inscribed game jersey worn by receiver Keenan Allen during the Chargers-Chiefs game in December reads, “Game Used 12/16/21 vs KC, 6 Rec, 78 yds and 1 TD.”
Other game-worn jerseys from the 2021 season being offered include a Nick Bosa Chargers jersey that also shows heavy wear and those donned by Denzel Ward and Jadeveon Clowney during a December game against the Baltimore Ravens.
Other highlights include autographed Super Bowl tickets from Emmitt Smith, Drew Brees and Eli Manning and a giant 40×60 signed Tom Brady poster commemorating his six Super Bowl titles with the New England Patriots.
Bidding runs through August 3.