An annual attraction at MLB All-Star FanFest, Hunt Auctions will again conduct daily silent auctions held exclusively for visitors on Friday, July 8 – Monday, July 11 featuring vintage and modern era items for less than $1,000. The auction complements the company’s All-Star live catalog auction on July 12.
Attendees can call ahead to schedule a private consultation at 610-524-0822.
The history and traditions of baseball will be on display during FanFest. The National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum will have an exhibit that allows fans to relive baseball’s past through more than 100 artifacts direct from the collections of the Cooperstown shrine.
Baseball memorabilia in the exhibit include:
- Dodgers baseball cap worn by Jackie Robinson in 1955, the year that Brooklyn won its only World Championship
- D-backs cap worn by Curt Schilling after the September 11 tragedy and through the remainder of the 2001 season and World Series
- Bat used by Luis Gonzalez in Game Seven of the 2001 World Series to hit a ninth-inning single to drive in the winning run and clinch Arizona’s first championship title
On Tuesday, Hunt will conduct its annual All Star FanFest auction, with hundreds of items going on the block prior to the game.
Highlighted Auction Items:
- Historic Babe Ruth game bat used to hit 620 foot home run at Sing Sing Prison in 1929 (Est. $75,000-$100,000)
- Rookie era Jackie Robinson professional model baseball bat c.1947
- Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig autographed baseball c.1927
- 1908 Chicago Cubs World Champions medal
- Roberto Clemente game used autographed bat attributed to his 2,999th base hit
- Roberto Clemente professional model Pittsburgh Pirates hat c.1960s
- Mickey Mantle professional model baseball bat
- 1944 Hall of Famer autographed baseball with Ruth, Abbot & Costello
- 2005 Albert Pujols game worn jersey
Curt Schilling Personal Collection Including:
- Roberto Clemente autographed baseball bat (Est. $15,000-$20,000)
- 1993 Curt Schilling Philadelphia Phillies World Series game worn uniforms
- 2007 Curt Schilling Boston Red Sox World Series game worn jersey
MLB All-Star FanFest is the world’s largest interactive baseball fan event and features interactive activities and historical exhibits, free autographs from Hall of Famers and MLB legends, youth skills clinics taught by current and former MLB players and much more. All MLB All-Star FanFest attractions are free with the price of admission, and the only additional event costs are for concessions and memorabilia.
Tickets for MLB All-Star FanFest are available for purchase online at www.allstargame.com, by phone at 1-888-FANFEST (326-3378) and at the D-backs ticket office at Chase Field. Ticket prices are $30 for adults and $25 for children 12 and under (children two and under are admitted free), senior citizens and military personnel. Tickets for MLB All-Star FanFest are sold on a timed-entry basis, providing fans the ability to reserve the day and time of their choice.