Hunt Auctions has opened its latest auction—all devoted to the local MLB club.
The Exton, PA-based company is holding its annual “Celebration of the Philadelphia Phillies” auction, with game-used memorabilia and other items on the block.
Over 230 items are being offered, including items from both past and current players.
The auction kicks off with several game model jerseys including a signed 1980 Steve Carlton home pinstripe, a Mike Schmidt light blue model purported to have been worn during his 1973 rookie season, an MLB authenticated Bryce Harper jersey from Sept. 11 of last year’s pennant winning season and a J.T. Realmuto jersey dating to both regular and post-season games last season.
Other highlights include:
- Schmidt’s signed and inscribed 517th career home run ball and his batting gloves from the 1989 game in which he broke Richie Ashburn’s all-time franchise hits record.
- The signed and inscribed ball from Pete Rose’s 4,239th career hit and a pair of his signed cleats from 1983
- A full ticket from Roy Halladay’s 2010 National League Division Series no-hitter, signed by the late pitcher
- Am autographed stub and program from the late Jim Bunning’s 1964 Father’s Day perfect game
- Programs, yearbooks, autographed team balls
Online pre-bidding ends Monday, September 18 at 10:00pm ET. The auction will conclude with a live finale on Tuesday, Sept. 19.