Topps is once again turning the decision of which player should be Card #1 in the company’s Series 1 flagship set over to fans and collectors.
Card number one has always remained an important spot in the Topps checklist, with former card number one players including the likes of Jackie Robinson, Ted Williams and Nolan Ryan, and other legends.
The last five players to be featured on card #1 include Fernando Tatis Jr. (2021); Mike Trout (2020); Ronald Acuna Jr. (2019); Aaron Judge (2018) and Kris Bryant (2017).
You can select up to three players from both the American and National Leagues from the list below.
- Jose Abreu (Chicago White Sox)
- Ronald Acuña Jr. (Atlanta Braves)
- Jose Altuve (Houston Astros)
- Nolan Arenado (St. Louis Cardinals)
- Xander Bogaerts (Boston Red Sox)
- Mookie Betts (Los Angeles Dodgers)
- Miguel Cabrera (Detroit Tigers)
- Jacob deGrom (New York Mets)
- Wander Franco (Tampa Bay Rays)
- Freddie Freeman (Atlanta Braves)
- Vladimir Guerrero (Toronto Blue Jays)
- Bryce Harper (Philadelphia Phillies)
- Aaron Judge (New York Yankees)
- Jarred Kelenic (Seattle Mariniers)
- Shohei Ohtani (Angels)
- Buster Posey (San Francisco Giants)
- Juan Soto (Washington Nationals)
- Fernando Tatis Jr. (San Diego Padres)
- Mike Trout (Angels)
- Joey Votto (Cincinnati Reds)
Voting takes place hereand will run through October 6.