One of the longest running Topps baseball hit-focused products makes its return this fall. 2017 Topps Triple Threads will again come in two-pack master boxes promising multiple autographs and relics.
The second pack promises three base cards, two parallels, one Autographed Triple Relic and one Unity Jumbo Relic.
A complete checklist is below.
The base card set will offer several parallels including:
- Amethyst and Emerald –Sequentially #d
- Amber – Sequentially #’d
- Gold Parallel – #’d to 99
- Onyx Parallel – #’d to 50
- Sapphire Parallel – #’d to 25
- Ruby Parallel – #’d 1/1
- Printing Plates – All 1 of 1’s
There will be base rookies and Future Phenoms Auto Relics numbered to 99 with parallels to include:
- Silver #’d to 75
- Emerald #’d to 50
- Onyx #’d to 35
- Ruby– #’d 1/1
- Wood Parallel – #’d 1/1
- Printing Plates #d 1/1
Autograph Relics will be numbered to 18 with Gold (# to 9), Sapphire (# to 3); Ruby, Wood and Printing Plates (all 1/1).
Combo Relics will include three different players per card, numbered to 36 with parallels that include Silver (# to 27); Emerald (# to 18); Gold (# to 9); Sapphire (#to 3) as well as Ruby, Wood and Printing Plates (1/1).
Cut Signature and Autograph Relic Cards
Letter Plus Auto Relics will include two patch pieces and a nameplate letter patch numbered to 3, also with 1/1 Ruby parallels.
Also among the bit hits will be 1/1 Cut Above relic autos which will also have dual versions.
Autographed Single Jumbo Relics are numbered to 99 with Silver (# to 75); Emerald (# to 50); Gold # to 25), Sapphire (# to 10) and Ruby (1/1) parallels.
Rookie Autograph cards will be numbered with parallels ranging from Emerald (# to 50) to Ruby and Printing Plates that are 1/1.
Regular relic cards will be numbered to 36. Among the themes will be World Baseball Classic, Legends and Relic Combos. All will have Silver (# to 27), Emerald (# to 18), Gold (# to 9), Sapphire (# to 3) and Ruby (1/1) parallels.
All-Star patches will be numbered to 9 with 1/1 Rubys and there will also be All-Star themed Jumbo Patch books, Jumbo Sleeve Team Patch Books, Laundry Tag Books, Majestic Patches and Jumbo Letter/Number Books, all 1/1.
Others to look for include:
- Bat Nameplate Books (1/1); Jumbo Plus Relic Books (# to 1 or 3); Letter Plus Relic Books (# to 1 or 3); Bat Knob Books (1/1); Jumbo Patch Combo Books (1/1); Deca Relic Combo Books (# to 10, with Gold (# to 5) and 1/1 Ruby parallels.
- Deca Relic Book Cards featuring one player and ten relic pieces numbered to 10 and Deca Relic Combo Books that showcase ten players and ten relic pieces (Gold # to 5 and 1/1 Ruby parallels will be in the mix on the Deca books).
- Single Jumbo Relics: Unity Jumbo Relics #’d to 36 Silver Parallel – #’d to 27 •Emerald Parallel – #’d to 18 •Gold Parallel – #’d to 9 •Sapphire Parallel – #’d to 3 •Ruby Parallel – #’d 1/1.
2017 Topps Triple Threads will be out the week of September 13.
Boxes are currently online for $180 and up. You can see 2017 Topps Triple Threads on eBay by clicking here.