The inaugural release of Infinity includes a one pack box of six cards. Three of those will be hits, two will be base cards and one will be an insert or low-numbered parallel.
Among the major chase cards will be a 12-card set called Nfinite. Dropping one in every five cases, the cards will be made with a vinyl lens stock that Panini says “gives the cards added depth and dimension.” With 15 boxes per case, that means you’ll open about 75 boxes to find just one.
Cards in the 2016 Panini Infinite base set will include “Common” versions numbered to 88; “Unique” numbered to 8 and “Rare” versions that are 1/1.
- Locker Room Legends, an autographed set that includes 10 Super Bowl winning quarterbacks printed in quantities that match their jersey number.
- RPS Rookie Materials, featuring one to six players per card including the Super Prime 1-of-1 versions.
- RPS Rookie Autographs Chrome, featuring Chrome, Gold and Copper versions.
- Infinite Potential, featuring 10 of the hottest rookies for the 2016 season.
- No Limits, which includes 10 of the NFL’s young stars in three different versions, including a rare 1-of-1 version.
There’s no word yet on how many cards will be in the base set or whether there would be on-card autographs in the product.
Boxes are available at around $90 each. You can see them here.