2015 Topps Museum Collection Baseball is on the market as of Friday, packing at least two autographs in every four-pack box. Topps promises all cards are numbered no higher than 399.
There will be five cards per pack with each full box of 20 cards containing an on-card autograph, Autograph Relic, Quad Relic and Jumbo Relic. Every 12-box case will contain one randomly packed Autographed Jumbo Relic and one Framed Museum Collection Autograph.
A full checklist is linked at the bottom of the page.
Autograph content includes:
- Premium Prints, a set of 25 cards featuring black and white photography with players autographs in silver ink.
- Archival Autographs, with a checklist of over 70 players. The numbered cards will have both gold and sepia parallels numbered to 5.
- Dual Archival Autographs is a set of 25 which have two stars on one card, numbered to 15.
- Triple Archival Autographs is a set of 5 with three superstar signatures on one card. Only five of each will be issued
- 1/1 Cut Autographs will include what Topps calls “some of the best players in the history of the game”.
- On-card autographs signed in silver ink in metal framing. Over 50 subjects will have the following four versions: Gold frame. Sequentially numbered to 15; Silver frame. Sequentially numbered to 10; Black frame. Sequentially numbered to 5 and new for 2015, Wood frame. Sequentially numbered to 3.
- Single-Player Signature Swatches Dual Relic Autographs will include over 50 subjects with an autograph and two relics. Numbered no higher than 299, they will have Gold Parallels # to 25, Patch Parallels with emerald foil, numbered to 5.
- Single-Player Signature Swatches Triple Relic Autographs offer 40 players with an autograph and three relic pieces numbered no higher than 299 with gold and emerald foil patches as above.
- Single-Player Primary Pieces Quad Relic Autographs feature a 40-card checklist of book cards featuring one player, four game-worn memorabilia pieces, and an autograph, sequentially numbered to 10.
Case hits include Momentous Material Jumbo Relic Autographs. Over 90 stars will be featured with a jumbo relic and an autograph. Sequentially numbered to 10 with Gold Parallels numbered to 5 and 1/1 Emerald Parallels.
Jumbo Relic cards include:
- Jumbo Lumber Bat Nameplate Relics. Over 50 cards featuring the actual nameplate from a game-used bat.
- Momentous Material Dual Jumbo Relics Book Cards. A 30-player checklist featuring a jumbo game-used relic from two players sequentially numbered to 5.
- Dual Jumbo Lumber Relics. Book Cards featuring a jumbo game-used bat slice from two players. Sequentially numbered to 5.
- Momentous Material Jumbo Relics. Over 150 subjects featuring over-sized pieces of game-used memorabilia. Sequentially numbered to 50 and with parallels that include: Gold (# to 35), Copper (# to 10), Emerald (1/1)
- Momentous Material Jumbo Patch Relics. Over 50 players with a jumbo patch relic. Sequentially numbered to 5.
- Momentous Material Laundry Tag Relics. 1/1 cards featuring the laundry tag from a game-worn jersey.
- Museum Memorabilia. 1/1 cards featuring the MLB logo from a game-worn jersey.
- Single-Player Primary Pieces Quad Relics. Over 50 players featuring 4 pieces of game-used memorabilia. Sequentially numbered to 99 with parallels that include Copper (# to 75), Gold (# to 25).
- Single-Player Primary Pieces Quad Relic Legends. 20 legendary players featuring 4 pieces of game-used memorabilia. Sequentially numbered to 25 with Gold Parallels # to 5.
- Four-Player Primary Pieces Quad Relics. 25 cards featuring four players and a piece of game-used memorabilia from each. Sequentially numbered to 99 with Copper Parallels (# to 75) and Golds (# to 25):
- Single-Player Primary Pieces Quad Patch Relics. 50 cards featuring a player and four game-worn patch pieces. Sequentially numbered to 5.
- Four-Player Primary Pieces Quad Patch Relics. 10 cards featuring four players and game-worn patch pieces from each. Sequentially numbered to 5.
Collectors should also be on the lookout for randomly inserted box loaders that include Framed Jersey Nameplate cards. These will be 20 over-sized cards featuring full jersey nameplates from a variety of stars in metal framing.
You can purchase 2015 Topps Museum Collection Baseball by clicking here.