If the regular issue wasn’t enough, there will be a 2013 Topps Heritage Minors baseball set released later this year. The classic Topps designs from 1964 will get the prospect treatment when the product is released in September.
Each box will contain 24 packs with nine cards per pack, probably at around $70 per box. Topps is promising two autographs and one relic card per box.
- Black-Bordered (225 Subjects) Sequentially Numbered
- Blue-Bordered (225 Subjects) – 1 of 1
- Venezuelan (225 Subjects)
- Printing Plates (new this year-250 Subjects)
Topps will also allow another collector to win the “Make Your Pro Debut” sweepstakes with a Minor League team and have their own card featured in the 2014 Topps Pro Debut Baseball release.
Some lucky collectors will also find redemption cards for uncut sheets of 2013 Heritage Minors.
Autograph Cards include:
- Black-Bordered Autographs – Sequentially #’d to 35
- New Red-Bordered Autographs – Sequentially #’d to 10.
- New Orange-Bordered Autographs – Sequentially #’d to 5.
- Blue-Bordered Autographs – 1 of 1
- Printing Plate Autographs – 1 of 1
There will be dual autograph cards numbered to 15 and Printing Plate Autographs that will be 1/1.
For preview images and a sell sheet, click the links below.
Sell Sheet: Heritage Minor League 2013
Click here to see Topps Heritage cards from all years on eBay.