2012 Topps Triple Threads hit store shelves this week. Shop prices have been averaging around $200 for the product.
- Bryce Harper rookie auto jersey patch with ‘Stealing Home’ $799 (pulled in Nashville)
- Cal Ripken Jr. three-patch book card 3/3 $699
- Clayton Kershaw/Matt Kemp/Dee Gordon wood auto jersey 1/1 $699
- Rickey Henderson game-used bat relic 1/1 $500
- Yu Darvish Futures & Phenoms (redemption card) auto $500
- Duke Snider game-used bat auto 1/1 $399
There are two packs per box and each seven-card pack should include three base cards and two parallels, a Triple Relic, and a Unity Relic (one of the two Relics will come autographed).
Each two-pack Hobby box should have:
- An Autographed Triple Relic Card serial-numbered to 99 or less,
- A Triple Relic Card serial-numbered to 36 or less,
- A Triple Threads Unity Autographed Relic Card serial-numbered to 99 or less,
- A Triple Threads Unity Relic Card serial-numbered to 36 or less.