SCP Auctions will sell numerous items from the estate of Hall of Famer George Sisler at its April catalog auction. A 1920s game used bat and several pieces of commemorative jewelry from his accomplishments are among the lots that will be available for the first time.
Sisler hit .340 for his career, which lasted from 1915-1930, and was considered among the best defensive first baseman of the pre-World War II era. He was inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame in 1939.
- George Sisler's 1951 Baseball Hall Of Fame N.L. 75th Anniversary Gold Presentation Wrist Watch
- George Sisler's 1939 (Inaugural) Baseball Hall Of Fame Induction Gold Presentation Wrist Watch
- George Sisler's 1922 (MVP, .420 Season) Gold Presentation Pocket Watch From Citizens of St. Louis
- George Sisler's Gold Monogrammed And Engraved Pocket Watch Presented By "His Michigan Friends May 5, 1916"
- George Sisler's .400 Hitters Honorary Gold Tie Clasp Received August 9, 1958 At Yankee Stadium
- George Sisler's Sterling Silver Presentation Bowl From Hall Of Fame Day August 14, 1954 At Yankee Stadium
- George Sisler's C.1920 Spalding Sisler Autograph Model Game Used Bat
- George Sisler Jr.'s 1999 New York Yankees World Series Championship Ring
- George Sisler Bronze Statue by Artist Harry Weber Presented To Sisler Family at 2001 Unveiling of Sisler Statue at Busch Stadium
- George Sisler Jr.'s 1929-30 Childhood Baseball Autograph Album Including over 300 signatures and 42 Hall of Famers