MnM Sportscards launches its next auction this Saturday with items available from nearly every decade of 20th century professional baseball.
Included are a collection of 30 high-grade team signed baseballs, many from from the 1950’s and 60’s, a Babe Ruth Lee overalls advertising piece,a 1914 Lord Lonsdale Middleweight Championship Belt awarded to Champion Tommy Mullen, a large photo of boxer Jake Kilrain by John Wood, and a complete set of W517 strip cards.
Also offered are higher grade partial sets and groups of Topps baseball and football cards, vintage baseball memorabilia, and a number of Boston Red Sox and Brooklyn Dodgers autographs.
Other highlighted lots available include:
• Ted Williams Signed Bat, Print, and Photos
• 1960 Pittsburgh Pirates Team Signed Ball W/Clemente
• 1937 and 38 World Series Ticket Stubs
• 1947 Boston Red Sox Team Signed Ball
• Stan Musial Signed Silver Slugger Trophy Bat
• Several Autographed Display Pieces
• Many Signed Hall of Famer photos
Some of the lots are already available to preview. Registration is now open for first time bidders.
MnM Sportscards has also run regular eBay auctions since 1998 and those continue here.
They are currently accepting new consignments for their next auction in December.