One of the longest running Topps baseball hit-focused products makes its return this fall. 2017 Topps Triple Threads will again come in two-pack master boxes promising multiple autographs and relics.
The second pack promises three base cards, two parallels, one Autographed Triple Relic and one Unity Jumbo Relic.
The base card set will offer several parallels including:
- Amethyst and Emerald –Sequentially #d
- Amber – Sequentially #’d
- Gold Parallel – #’d to 99
- Onyx Parallel – #’d to 50
- Sapphire Parallel – #’d to 25
- Ruby Parallel – #’d 1/1
- Printing Plates – All 1 of 1’s
There will be base rookies and Future Phenoms Auto Relics numbered to 99 with parallels to include:
- Silver #’d to 75
- Emerald #’d to 50
- Onyx #’d to 35
- Ruby– #’d 1/1
- Wood Parallel – #’d 1/1
- Printing Plates #d 1/1
Autograph Relics will be numbered to 18 with Gold (# to 9), Sapphire (# to 3); Ruby, Wood and Printing Plates (all 1/1).
Combo Relics will include three different players per card, numbered to 36 with parallels that include Silver (# to 27); Emerald (# to 18); Gold (# to 9); Sapphire (#to 3) as well as Ruby, Wood and Printing Plates (1/1).
Cut Signature and Autograph Relic Cards
Letter Plus Auto Relics will include two patch pieces and a nameplate letter patch numbered to 3, also with 1/1 Ruby parallels.
Also among the bit hits will be 1/1 Cut Above relic autos which will also have dual versions.
Autographed Single Jumbo Relics are numbered to 99 with Silver (# to 75); Emerald (# to 50); Gold # to 25), Sapphire (# to 10) and Ruby (1/1) parallels.
Rookie Autograph cards will be numbered with parallels ranging from Emerald (# to 50) to Ruby and Printing Plates that are 1/1.
Regular relic cards will be numbered to 36. Among the themes will be World Baseball Classic, Legends and Relic Combos. All will have Silver (# to 27), Emerald (# to 18), Gold (# to 9), Sapphire (# to 3) and Ruby (1/1) parallels.
All-Star patches will be numbered to 9 with 1/1 Rubys and there will also be All-Star themed Jumbo Patch books, Jumbo Sleeve Team Patch Books, Laundry Tag Books, Majestic Patches and Jumbo Letter/Number Books, all 1/1.
Others to look for include:
- Bat Nameplate Books (1/1); Jumbo Plus Relic Books (# to 1 or 3); Letter Plus Relic Books (# to 1 or 3); Bat Knob Books (1/1); Jumbo Patch Combo Books (1/1); Deca Relic Combo Books (# to 10, with Gold (# to 5) and 1/1 Ruby parallels.
- Deca Relic Book Cards featuring one player and ten relic pieces numbered to 10 and Deca Relic Combo Books that showcase ten players and ten relic pieces (Gold # to 5 and 1/1 Ruby parallels will be in the mix on the Deca books).
- Single Jumbo Relics: Unity Jumbo Relics #’d to 36 Silver Parallel – #’d to 27 •Emerald Parallel – #’d to 18 •Gold Parallel – #’d to 9 •Sapphire Parallel – #’d to 3 •Ruby Parallel – #’d 1/1.
2017 Topps Triple Threads will be out the week of September 13.